Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Odell Beckham Jr. want Eli Manning
to be his quarterback in 2019? At the very least Womens Carl Banks Jersey , Beckham said on Monday he would rather not see Manning go out on the end of another losing season.“I love Eli. I’ve been with Eli, he was the first quarterback I ever had in the league. Manning camp. High school. There’s a lot of things you want in life. You can’t always get what you want,” Beckham said. “At the end of the day I want him to be able to go home and talk trash to his brothers. When it’s his time to go out I want him to go out the right way. I want him to go out with a trophy ... It’s not my call Mark Bavaro Jersey , I’m just a receiver, so that’s above my pay grade.”Beckham called the quad injury that cost him the final four games of the season “flukish” and said it was “nothing” compared to last season’s fractured ankle.“You train all offseason for these 16 games plus the chance to go to the playoffs. It’s definitely not the way I want to end the season ... on a positive note it leaves a huge chip on my shoulder for next year,” Beckham said.“The things that I know I’m capable of doing it’s just time to do ‘em and put my best foot forward next year. I think next year will be the best year that I’ve had in my entire career.”Beckham is now five years into his career. Aside from individual accomplishments all he has to show for it is one playoff loss. He doesn’t want to hear about the idea of running out of time.“Obviously you think about the end http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-eli-manning-jersey , but I’m trying to play until I surpass Jerry (Rice),” Beckham said.” That’s the goal. However long it takes.” Oddsmakers think the New York Giants will pick up right where they left off when they return to action against the San Francisco 49ers next Monday after their bye week. By losing.The 1-7 Giants opened the week at 3-point underdogs vs. the 2-7 49ers.The Giants would own the first pick in the 2019 NFL Draft if it were held today, with the 49ers selecting third.The Giants will enter Monday’s game having lost five straight. San Francisco will be coming off last Thursday’s 34-3 drubbing of the Oakland Raiders Kevin Zeitler Jersey , a game which featured the NFL debut of quarterback Nick Mullens.San Francisco has yet to announce whether Mullens or C.J. Beathard will start vs. the Giants, but the expectation is that Mullens will get his second career start.What changes will the Giants be able to make as the second half of their season gets underway? What story lines bear watching? Keep it here with Big Blue View as we keep you uo to date on everything you need to know.